IGO Forum
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Don't you dare do what groundspeak does!
mudnuri
.50 Cal Ammo

Mood: I FEEL LIKE MAKING A NEW PUZZLE CACHE...

GC.gif posted on 8/27/2010 at 08:30 PM
Don't you dare do what groundspeak does!

As some of you know, a common friend of all of ours was the victim of a misinformation campaign by what is likely a single cowardly cacher that just wanted to cause trouble. :shakehead: Here is the link to the Cache under attack.
In this cache page, one of our favorite reviewers :barf: sees fit to :flame: our local caching community as a bonus after archiving the cache. :evil: There were 3 cachers that had the guts to post a rebuttal and demand an apologies from the reviewer and the LIAR that started the attack. :boxing: As expected the cache is still in limbo and the sleaze that tricked the all too eager reviewer is protected and praised for their actions. :duh: To top it off the owner is forced to delete any logs that contain truth or that ask for justice of any kind! :fan: We were told that the cache page was not a forum.... TRUE, yet the nastiness was allowed to stay on the page as because of who posted it. :shootme:

:spongebob: In short, If you are at all bothered by the following please help me figure out what can be done.

(A) Any cacher can complain about any alleged problem (real or not) and get your cache killed without so much as a quick email to ask you about it. :shakehead:

(B) You are an evil bad cacher if you give anyone the benefit of the doubt on their cache. :yikes:

(C) You are not permitted to defend yourself in the same format you were attacked. :neener:

(D) If you do attempt to stand up for what is right, you will be added to the special list of troublemakers and find it near impossible to list your next caches. (regardless of who your normal reviewer may be) :freak:

By the way... the cache is not on the same property as the sign down the road. The subdivision plat clearly said it was for pedestrian use. There is dirt on the sides of a wood box but not on top. Turns out they did dig a little (Bad) but to us finders it very well could have been an old abandon valve box. For that we get :flame:

I think we the caching comunity are owed a big "Sorry I was out of line." from the reviewer. I would also like for the coward/liar to stop sneaking around and at the very least email the simms with some sort of apology. (Prpbably too late to come out publicly but they could still do the right thing by the simms). :twocents:

You can't control the wind but you can choose which way to pee.
twotubswalking
Moderation? Pfffftblt!

[*] posted on 7/26/2011 at 12:00 AM

Remember when caching was... Fun.

Seamonsters in the Mist
.50 Cal Ammo

Mood: ~*~Thoughtful~*~

[*] posted on 7/29/2011 at 11:35 AM

I sure do! Where did those days go?

~*~* Laugh as much as you breathe and Love as long as you live.*~*~

will4088
55 Gal. Drum

Mood: Willy -- Let's go Caching

[*] posted on 7/29/2011 at 10:38 PM

I guess you just need to do it for yourself and not worry about the others - we are still caching and loving it - just did 1000 springs area last weekend - seen some awesome scenery and wild life - now that's what caching is about :D - come on guys lets get the feeling back it's all up to us :yahoo!:
Lets go caching Willy :scoob:

Profile for will4088
People don't care how much you know untill they know how much you care
Drango
.50 Cal Ammo

Mood: :monkey:

[*] posted on 3/19/2015 at 04:02 PM

Caching is still fun,you just have to keep your head above the drama and tip toe through the BS...:):tigger::beerchug::minime:

***To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.***

Profile for Drango

Go To Top