Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: 10-10-10
idahogi
.30 Cal Ammo

[*] posted on 7/15/2010 at 11:14 AM
10-10-10

Any words on the 10-10-10 for this year?

grampapa
55 Gal. Drum

Mood: confused,,I think

[*] posted on 7/15/2010 at 11:27 AM

:chicken:Yes !! We are expecting a grandchild, a grandson,:chicken:

Hopefully at 10 minutes after 10 :yikes:

Profile for grampapa
River Cacher

Mood: Happy if caching

[*] posted on 7/15/2010 at 01:59 PM

I have been working with Avroair on a 10-10-10 world wide multi event.

The geocoin design is being worked on.

I will post details when the other states have agreed on what they are doing for sure with the design and event part.

Last year nobody compled with the world wide part so i am making sure i do this year.

There can and may be other 10-10-10 year local events in the works but i am making sure the one i do is with the world wide event and etc.

The one i do will be a easy family friendly event.

Profile for River Cacher
mudnuri
.50 Cal Ammo

Mood: I FEEL LIKE MAKING A NEW PUZZLE CACHE...

[*] posted on 7/15/2010 at 04:07 PM

So far sounds like no one is planning anything and we are at the mercy of some commity back east that will dictate the event, if it happens. Still, I am looking forward to winning. Can we get some info yet or is that being handed down from on high yet? Do I see 2 events? Can I win both of them? Will one event black list me for going to the other?

Mike, I hope you are not too bent out of shape by now but it would be fun to see you break out of the mold and paddel your little green boat upstream now and then. Plan something great and if it works with the rest of the world then great. If not, heck with 'em for not planning to be as great.

You can't control the wind but you can choose which way to pee.
River Cacher

[*] posted on 7/15/2010 at 07:26 PM

Quote: Originally posted by mudnuri  
So far sounds like no one is planning anything and we are at the mercy of some commity back east that will dictate the event, if it happens. Still, I am looking forward to winning. Can we get some info yet or is that being handed down from on high yet? Do I see 2 events? Can I win both of them? Will one event black list me for going to the other?

Mike, I hope you are not too bent out of shape by now but it would be fun to see you break out of the mold and paddel your little green boat upstream now and then. Plan something great and if it works with the rest of the world then great. If not, heck with 'em for not planning to be as great.

I am not looking at doing a event for someone back east and do not plan on it.

There can be 10 of these events in Idaho or what ever anyone wants to do.

I am just putting my plans out there so Idaho will have one tied in with the 10-10-10 multi event geocoin like the years prior to last year.

Again there is no guidlines or anyone telling people how to host any 10-10-10 events. People can and will host events how ever they want.

I am just talking to them on the design and that i will host a event.

I may just do a flash mob one like others do. HUMMM

I have not seen anything any where of a 10-10-10 being a challenge event or only certain people being able to attend.

Maybe i will host a 10-10-10 event on a different date then 10-10-10 like others do every year. NO GUIDLINES

Hope to see more events coming out for us all to enjoy.

Profile for River Cacher
mudnuri
.50 Cal Ammo

Mood: I FEEL LIKE MAKING A NEW PUZZLE CACHE...

[*] posted on 7/16/2010 at 05:01 AM

Quote: Originally posted by River Cacher  
Quote: Originally posted by mudnuri  

I am not looking at doing a event for someone back east and do not plan on it.

There can be 10 of these events in Idaho or what ever anyone wants to do.

I am just putting my plans out there so Idaho will have one tied in with the 10-10-10 multi event geocoin like the years prior to last year.

Again there is no guidlines or anyone telling people how to host any 10-10-10 events. People can and will host events how ever they want.

I am just talking to them on the design and that i will host a event.

I may just do a flash mob one like others do. HUMMM

I have not seen anything any where of a 10-10-10 being a challenge event or only certain people being able to attend.

Maybe i will host a 10-10-10 event on a different date then 10-10-10 like others do every year. NO GUIDLINES

Hope to see more events coming out for us all to enjoy.

More confused but feal better about it just the same. will be cool to see what you come up with:thumbup:

You can't control the wind but you can choose which way to pee.
greenbacks
.30 Cal Ammo

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 10/7/2010 at 08:31 AM

So is anyone doing anything for 10-10-10 in our area?

It's a dangerous business, going out of your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to
River Cacher

[*] posted on 10/7/2010 at 09:09 AM

Quote: Originally posted by greenbacks  
So is anyone doing anything for 10-10-10 in our area?

I thought there was going to be one on 10-10-10 in the Boise area but i see nothing was done:?(

Some of us put together a 10-10-10 that will be held on 10-09-10 that will have a new line of REGULAR size Geocaches that will start in Ontario Oregon and goes to Caldwell then over to Emmett where the event location will be from 4pm to 8pm or Later with a dinner served.
Please watch event page for updates.
10-10-10 Event link HERE!!!!!

Profile for River Cacher

Go To Top