Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Wii anyone?
twotubswalking
Moderation? Pfffftblt!

[*] posted on 1/7/2009 at 10:32 PM
Wii anyone?

Did anyone get one of these for Christmas?

Tiny got a Wii Fit and he's on track to loose 182Lbs. in two weeks. This thing is amazing. He says you just stand on it, and it exercises for you. Well actually he said you have to hold the controller and move it rapidly, but what seventeen year old boy can't do that? He says if your spinning a hula hoop, you just swing the controller in circles, and it thinks your moving your hips. I watched him run five miles the other night, and he did it sitting in a chair, with his feet on the control pad, just shaking the daylights out of that controller. The Wii says he's down to 41Lbs. but he really doesn't look that much different, in fact he looks like he's getting bigger, he says it must be mussle. I told him he shouldn't eat so many potato chips when he's running, but if it's working, who am I to tell him how to train. (that's what he calls it now) I'll keep you posted on how the weight loss goes, I just hope he doesn't overdo it, 41Lbs, he could blow away in a strong wind gust.:boxing:

N2life
.30 Cal Ammo

Mood: Happy!

[*] posted on 1/8/2009 at 08:43 PM

41 lbs would be nice! Just think! He can eat his way back up to about 150! I gotta get us one of those! :tigger::tigger::tigger:

Let's go!
Turtletrax
Yes I am Special!

Mood: Opposite of Disgruntled

[*] posted on 2/12/2009 at 10:17 PM

I didn't realize that TinyTubs was such an expert at weight loss. Maybe I could get one of those and a bag of chips and lose a couple hundred pounds. DO you suppose he might consider becoming a Personal Trainer? I could use one, and then someone to play Guitar Hero once I've lost all that weight.:beer:

Non impediti ratione congitatonis -
Unencumbered by the thought process!
twotubswalking
Moderation? Pfffftblt!

[*] posted on 2/15/2009 at 12:30 AM

Quote:

I didn't realize that TinyTubs was such an expert at weight loss.

Well I wouldn't say he's an expert, but there isn't much he don't know, and if your willing to pay him to set around and confirm that, I'm sure he's up for it.
I'm not sure if he's loosing weight but I noticed the last time he stepped onto the Wii pad it said ohhh in an Asian girl voice, and I'd swear the time before it said HEY in a male New Yorkers accent, so maybe it's working.

twotubswalking
Moderation? Pfffftblt!

[*] posted on 4/21/2011 at 12:41 AM

Tiny?

Go To Top