IGO Forum
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: IGO D.O.G (Dutch Oven Gathering)
dutchovendelights

Mood: Campin'...Cachin'...Cookin'

[*] posted on 4/23/2008 at 11:51 AM
IGO D.O.G (Dutch Oven Gathering)

The fall Dutch oven event GC1BH80 was published today. I hope to see ya'll there!

As it says on the event page, ALL ARE INVITED!!! I hope to have as many people as possible giving their cast iron a little work out... but if you are "Cast Iron Intimidated" or just want to enjoy the :yahoo!: PARTY :yahoo!: come along. If you are not cooking, please bring an item that will feed at least 5. Food items needed include Salads, Veggie plates, Chips, Drinks, and Deserts. As you sign up for the event, please post on the event page what you intend to bring. This will help others see what is needed.

I will update the page with exact times soon...It will be an afternoon event.

Profile for dutchovendelights
dutchovendelights

Mood: Campin'...Cachin'...Cookin'

[*] posted on 7/23/2008 at 08:56 AM

We are teaming up with GC1EABW - at a new location.

Due to scheduling conflicts, the IGO D.O.G. event is going to combine with GC1EABW - Black Canyon Beach Luau Event.

River Cacher has generously invited us to join in with his BIG BASH and we will gladly except his invitation. So please join us at the Black Canyon Beach Luau event (GC1EABW) at Triangle park (N 43 55.460 W 116 25.040) from 12:00pm to ?.

We will try and schedule the IGO D.O.G. for some time next spring. This will be a great way to kick off a new summer full of caching adventures!

See you all at "THE BEACH"!

Profile for dutchovendelights
River Cacher

Mood: Happy if caching

[*] posted on 7/23/2008 at 01:32 PM

WE will be updating the cache page I am just trying to work out the details a little more There is about 15 BBQ's to use here and a Large fire pit so please keep an eye on the updates and if anyone has any ideas or suggestions please let us know. We would like to award Prizes somehow on the dutchoven cooking some how Maybe for best desert and or dishes Please let us know so we can post it. This LUAU event is being put on by all geocachers i am just doing the coordinating so we need help on ideas. Iam so glad to have the dutch oven event a part of this Because I am lacking on knowledge of dutchoven cooking.
Atlv011
Nano

[*] posted on 10/11/2010 at 01:29 AM

River Cacher has generously invited us to join in with his BIG BASH and we will gladly except his invitation. So please join us at the Black Canyon Beach Luau event

will4088
55 Gal. Drum

Mood: Willy -- Let's go Caching

[*] posted on 10/11/2010 at 10:39 AM

Quote: Originally posted by Atlv011  
River Cacher has generously invited us to join in with his BIG BASH and we will gladly except his invitation. So please join us at the Black Canyon Beach Luau event

:poke:Too bad the event was in 2008 LMAO :duh::shootme:
:neener::o::evil::oops::googley::rolleyes::amazed::wall::barf::spam::fan::surprised::froggy::roflmao:

Profile for will4088
People don't care how much you know untill they know how much you care
River Cacher

Mood: Happy if caching

[*] posted on 10/11/2010 at 09:02 PM

Maybe next year.:stir:

Profile for River Cacher

Go To Top